Nov 16, 2006

Prayer is best used to connect

We often think of prayer as a time to rattle off our to do list to God.
God I need...., I need... I must have... I want....
For the sake of comparison, this week, try praying from the standpoint
of already believing that God knows all of your needs and by just focusing on him
in prayer and believing that he hears you and that you are connected. Just have a sense
of believing that his abundance is unlimited and he will provide you what you need.
For example,
God, I believe that you know everything about me. Thank You for all that I have.
Thank you for everything that you have provided to me. I trust that you know the
right moment to help me. I trust in you.

Let us know how praying from the standpoint of already believing that God is taking care of you
works for you.

1 comments:

magdalena said...

This is beautiful prayer.